15 Of The Absolute WORST Tattoos Ever

December 6th, 2007 | by MG | (Visited 741,608 times)
“Dude, that is SO awesome! Just watch, I’m gonna get that tattooed!”

Famous last words.

We’ve all done it. Seen, heard, or experienced something so amazing we wanted to commemorate it for the rest of our lives. Unfortunately, some of these people obviously didn’t have the internet to help show them that some ideas are in fact, just plain stupid. There are worse, many by folks with many more tattoos or body modifications. I excluded those because unusual is a valid reason to go there. These people for the most part, seem somewhat normal. Which makes these pictures even more hilarious.

Close your eyes and put yourself in these people’s shoes and maybe you can hear somewhere in the back of your head, their reasoning for doing this or what they told their friends as they were headed off to the tattoo parlor to go get it done. Maybe you’ll just hear silence – Hey, we tried folks.

Tattoos Of Loved Ones – No, It’s Not The Thought That Counts

Rest In Peace

The only time anyone will ever tell you that it’s probably a good thing that she’s not alive anymore

In Memory Of.. Dead Wife Tattoo

Girl’s Gone Ugly

Congratulations, your daughter is now going to hate you for the rest of your life

Tattoo of daughter turned ugly

Almost.. Nah, not really.

Oh wait! You DIDN’T want her to look like a hideous cave-dwelling troll?

Daughter tattoo on chest

Words CAN Hurt

Crazy Beautiful

Maybe it was the movie that inspired this one, maybe it was just the way she felt. I wonder if she even realized why this picture is so funny?

Crazy Beautiful

Clavicle

Just in case the doctor doesn’t know where to find the collar bone.

Clavicle - Collarbone tattoo

Just Plain “Awsome”

Sometimes you just can’t afford to buy a vowel…

Totally Awesome - Superbad

Not everybody loves Raymond

There’s really nothing left to say with this one.

Everyone loves Raymond (Ray Romano) - Except this woman

It Was Cool At The Time…

Star Wars

Whoever thought there would really be an Episode 3?

Star Wars

Hulk Hogan

Pre-reality TV show.

Hulk Hogan Brother - tattoo

Ok Seriously.. What The Hell Were You Thinking?

You’re doing it wrong

If you have to write what the tattoo is.. reconsider.

Star Wars - Daughter - Courtney - Country (USA - America)

The Suicide Bomber

For the man that wants guaranteed cavity searches for life.

Suicide Bomber - Dynamite TNT Tattoo

Cat Anus

The hairy cat butthole tattoo – for the man who’s simply tired of getting laid.

Cat Butt - Tattoo of a feline anus

Mr. CooL ICE

Nope, the glasses on the back of the head still don’t make it cool.

Mr Cool Ice Tattoo

Mr Cool Ice Tattoo

Ah, Good Ol’ Minnesota

Sorry, no state is that cool. Not even Minnesota.

Minnesota - in tattoo form

The McDonald’s Tattoo

Rule #1 about tattoos – there is no way a giant McDonald’s tattoo will NOT make you look like a total child molester.

McDonald’s and Child Molesters

RSS feed

36 Comments

Comment by Lisa Marie Mary
Dec 27, 2007 1:32 PM

Those are seriously some scary tattoos. Work like that makes me almost reconsider ever getting one! LOL!!

Comment by Paul
Jan 07, 2008 9:09 PM

The Hulk Hogan back tattoo is “Joe the Super Mark” a frequent caller to the “Bubba the Love Spong show” on sirius satellite radio.

“Its, soo good”

Jan 08, 2008 9:56 AM

[…] are some more, for lack of a better word, interesting tattoos here. Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]

Comment by Erin
Jan 16, 2008 1:27 PM

Holy God! And to think… I was regretting getting a pacifier to signify my daughter rather than something smaller and more simple & timeless… In retrospect, not getting my entire back covered in a fast food restaurant or misspelling an everyday word on a blatantly obvious part of my body, I didn’t do too bad. As the saying goes, “Everyone has the right to be stupid but you’ve abused the privilege.”

Comment by Lordvader
Jan 29, 2008 5:25 AM

I don´t like tatoos, but in certain cases look nice, these are horrible.

Feb 01, 2008 3:07 AM

[…] Something to laugh about (the comments are funnier than the body art) […]

Comment by public disgrace
Feb 12, 2008 8:34 PM

further proof that people who get tattoos are retarded

Comment by Mr. Tattoo
Aug 26, 2008 12:25 AM

*You’re retarded.

Comment by Gutter_Tech
Apr 05, 2009 8:07 AM

people who get bad tattoos are retarded. i like mine just fine

Mar 02, 2008 8:47 PM

[…] The Worst Tattoos Ever! Posted in Computers, Interesting. […]

Comment by clark
Mar 19, 2008 11:20 AM

that last guy is a fuckin crack head child molester seriously why would u get mcdonalds tattoos they r GAY

Comment by Eddie
May 09, 2008 12:14 AM

Actually, the guy with the Mc Donalds tattoo is one of the nicest, and coolest, guys I know, and it is not just a random Mc Donalds tattoo, he is mainly covered in cereal tattoos. He likes food, leave him alone.

And for as far as being bad tattoo, it is an amazing tattoo with lots of detail. The image it’s self I would never have, but to each their own.

Comment by Floss
May 21, 2008 12:10 PM

i literally laughed til i shed tears…at ‘Girls Gone Ugly’

Pingback by Oh my GOD! ¦ LissFit
Jun 27, 2008 10:11 AM

[…] Flera dåliga tattoos […]

Comment by Hakuji
Jul 20, 2008 11:32 AM

The McDonald’s tattoo guy is one of my coworkers, and I’ve seen the picture before but until the other night didn’t realize it was him.He’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing.
It’s actually a really nice colourful and bright tattoo and isn’t a tattoo supposed to be a personal decision that you make to put on your body? Don’t be the kind of guy who automatically judges someone on what their tattoos are.

Comment by Lee
Dec 15, 2008 8:30 PM

Yeah, I agree. It’s kind of a jerk move to assume that someone is “retarded” for getting something they wanted on their body. I think the tattoo is very nicely done, great detail, the colors are amazing and it flows flawlessly with his other tattoos. This whole forum is stupid.

Comment by grey
Oct 10, 2008 5:08 PM

i laughed so fucking hard at the ray romano tatoo
its just so random

Comment by jeremiah
Oct 18, 2008 8:05 AM

These are some great pictures of bad tattoos! I love it! One thing about ugly tattoos they are forever and funny as hell!

Comment by MMM
Dec 18, 2008 7:55 PM

HAHAHA

Tattoos are very helpful in identifying those with low IQ and low earning potential, without having them first open their mouth. Which is a good thing, since most of them will see a tattoo artist before seeing a dentist.

Comment by free
Dec 29, 2008 3:08 AM

I had a tatoo done that I loved it looked great but once it heeled , there was lots of colour patches and the out line is wonky good on you bell st pascoe vale sth tatoist,I could have done a better job!so I hope your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders GO AND STUDY THE ART OF TATTOING , this is on the top of my foot and looks shit or sorry were you shit faced when you done this shit form of art work!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by clavicle kid
Feb 16, 2009 2:20 AM

I love my collar bone tat.

Comment by Jason
Feb 16, 2009 2:41 AM

I would just like to say that Clavicle-guy is my first cousin and is the one who showed me this site. He got the tattoo to commemorate the time he, well, broke his clavicle. lol

Comment by Molly
Feb 17, 2009 7:47 PM

I can see where Minnesota girl was going with her tattoo, it’s interesting how the shape of the state is very similar to the shape of her body from the perspective where the tattoo actually is. I actually do like that one (though I myself have never loved a state that much).

The Ray Ramano one almost made me pee my pants! I hope I meet the person with that tattoo someday! Hahaha

Comment by shelly
May 17, 2009 7:05 AM

there is only one thing wrong with this post,
minnesota actually IS that cool.

Jun 14, 2009 1:02 PM

[…] Flera mindre lyckade tattoos kan du se hos Badtattoos.com, samt hos: Ink13 och TheGinBlog […]

Comment by cassandra
Jun 23, 2009 11:22 AM

the one that is done in memory of a girl who died is hideous–and the caption that it is probably better that she is dead than see that tattoo had me in tears laughing–i think she is laughing at that pic from the great beyond too—and the congrats now she hates you is priceless too…i hope these people didn’t actually pay good money for these “works of shit”.

Comment by Josh
Jul 17, 2009 11:33 AM

Is it me or is that Mr.Cool Ice is a very scary person…

Comment by Alyssa
Jul 29, 2009 12:43 PM

I kinda feel bad for the first guy who lost his wife. And I just have to say, the cat one is just plain foul.

Comment by Blablabla
Jul 09, 2010 11:47 AM

First one- If his wife wasn’t dead then he wouldnt of got that tattoo.

And for the mcdonalds guy.. I think the tat is nice and he is cute.

Btw, at least these people got balls to get a tattoo.

Comment by Shy
Dec 22, 2010 2:47 PM

Not all of these are that bad. Some of them are stupid, like the “mr.cool ice” lol, wtf.
Anyway, I really enjoyed the state one. I was going to do the same thing, with Ohio. It’s for lovers, you know.
The cat one was gross. But a lot of people do that.
They’re really not the worst I’ve seen.
Any neck tattoo should be on here though.

Comment by hatersgonnahate.
Feb 17, 2011 7:28 PM

there is no such thing as a bad tattoo, its an expression of art. haters gonna hate.

Comment by Apryl
Apr 07, 2011 2:21 PM

The portraits are all terrible. Good themes but horrible work.

The rest are decent when it comes to the skill of the artists…Not all of them make sense or really fit my taste, but I like some of these. The Ray Romano one is hilarious. I even considered getting the same type of state tattoo, except mine would have been in honor of WA.

Seriously, though…I’ve seen worse. And in general, if the one who wears these tats love them, then THAT is what truly matters!

Comment by jack
Jun 06, 2011 7:04 PM

the scientific method is about being ready to change your mind when you get new information. it’s about doubting your assumptions. getting a tattoo is saying “i’m sure i won’t change my mind.” So yeah, getting a tattoo is inherently moronic.

Comment by Jack Ain't Ish
Aug 30, 2011 9:33 PM

Hey Jack,

The scientific method is about solving a problem, where in your right mind do you relate that with getting a tattoo. A tattoo is about a belief, something non-factual because it is inherently an opinion and therefore unable to be tested.

Get your methods straight.

Comment by barack
Dec 30, 2013 4:51 PM

most of these aren’t bad. the cat butt… the guy is obviously going for a laugh, and he achieved it! so it’s a good tattoo.

the “daughter, country, star wars” piece was BEAUTIFUL. i don’t know what it all is, but it’s obviously a collage which is very meaningfull to the guy, thoughtfully put together, and well executed. perhaps it’s felt that it deserves to be on the list because it’s loud and flaunts “bad taste”. it’s a tattoo! tattoos, especially on men, shouldn’t be “tasteful”.

most were not bad, save the misspellings and the portraits. anyone getting a portrait needs to go high end, to an artist with an impressive portfolio of portraits.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.